10.22.2010

parking tickets.

Oh the parking ticket. I'm lucky enough to have only gotten one parking ticket in my 8 years of driving. And I do have to give the awesome and sassy Jess Koehler a shout out for trying so hard to get me out of mine.

But today I saw the meterman (or is it metermaid? or neither?), or the guy who gives the tickets, I saw him giving a ticket. Then I saw the guys who the car belonged to. They were seconds away from getting back to there car and avoiding the ticket (something I can relate to). And it's not like the meter guy is doing anything wrong, but it just stinks when you have to watch yourself get a ticket. It's like you can feel the money being withdrawn from your bank account.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

ugh. for real? bummer.

at least it wasn't from PLB, right?!