Nara and the deer! Our next full day we went to a city called Nara and they are known for having deer that are not afraid of humans, in fact you can go right up them and pet them!
Morning tea before we checked out of the hotel.
Oh bus #5.
A view from the train to Nara.
Yes, those are deer in the median...
Ryan and a deer!!
The mangy deer!
My BFF, a self pic with the mangy deer!
A 5 tier pagoda.
Bambi! Awww, so cute.
Now, Kathryn did NOT enjoy the deer. Even when I tried to convince her just touch the deer, she still couldn't do it. I think they liked her though....ha.
The temple with a HUGE buddha.
The gigantic buddha...wow.
Round about sushi! It was so fun, we just would grab the plate we wanted and at the end we just paid for the sushi we had grabbed from the conveyer belt.
Look! I'm gonna try squid! I mean, it's Japan, right?!
" Kathryn, I really don't think I can swallow this...." "You gotta do it Alisha"
Ryan and the mascot of Nara...ha!
At the train station before taking the night bus back to Tyoko.
Ice cream, day #3
After this we got on the night bus for the second time...this time when I got off for the bathroom at a rest stop, I wasn't sure which was the men and women's room because I couldn't read the Japanese and there were no pictures! HA!
1 comment:
BAHAHAHA! I love the picture of you eating the squid, classic. :)
I love reliving the trip through your blog too! It makes me miss you though!
Post a Comment