After arriving back in Tokyo via the night bus...we spent most of the day exploring the city now that I wasn't running on zero hours of sleep!

A sleepy picture of my seat/bed on the night bus...
Oh the pink bus...
I forget exactly whats in these barrels, but maybe saki?
This is a fortune that people can buy at the temples or shrines, I see as kind of like a "prayer request" This one made me laugh and it's for all my veggie friends!
The well in Yo-yogi park, in the middle of Tokyo!
I forget the name of this area of Tokyo, but we did some shopping here!
Kathryn and Ryan said they had the best burger at this one place in Toyko, so we went! It was the only non traditional Japanese food we had the whole trip!
Part of the skyline of Tokyo.
My favorite picture of the trip :)
Yep, they're getting married :)
I love fountians!

Ice cream, day #4, sweet potatoe! I was waiting all week to try it and finally got to. The only problem was, they lady running the shop, wouldn't let us take our ice cream and walk around. So we had to stand in the little shop and eat it! But we met a German guy and his Japanese friend!


Ryan, staring off into space...ha.
Mmmmm...ramen. I think this is my favorite Japanese food!
We had Ramen for dinner back in Kathryn and Ryan's home town, Oyama.
1 comment:
hahaha i love that pic too! i'm glad you rocked the tooth-less peace sign pose. ;)
Post a Comment