10.26.2010

new sneaks and a half.


Let me tell you, it is not fun running with sneakers that are not right for your feet.

The little training I have done for my half marathon (in less than 2 weeks, eekkk!), I have done with sneakers that make my feet (well left foot) go numb. Now it doesn't hurt per-say, but it doesn't feel good. I thought it worthwhile to get a new pair of sneaks before I attempt this giant feat. The good news, I think I found a pair that will work, finally! So now, anytime I go into a shoe store, all I say is this: "I'm a men's 8 wide".

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

You're awesome.

Alisha said...

BAH haha!!

Carol said...

have you read born to run? if not, it's a must read! it will a) inspire you and b) make you want to run barefoot. :)

Melissa Ansley said...

My new shoes make my feet go numb too! It's sooo annoying!

erikka said...

hahaha! you're funny. you'll do great in the half! :)