9.30.2010

japan: part one, tokyo (1)

For those of you who don't know, I had the amazing opportunity to go and visit two of my very favorite people in the world. And they just happen to be living in Japan for a year teaching english. 
After getting off an 11 hour flight, I got to see this beautiful face waiting for me at the Narita airport near Tokyo. Yay, Kathryn!


My first view of Tokyo.

Seeing my first Shrine.
 
So many people drive Mopeds or ride bicycles.

Shibuya crossing!!

My first meal in Japan. It's a traditional Japanese meal, and I used chopsticks for everything!

Ryan eating some dessert type thing at Mos Burger.

This first day, well I guess half day, is still kind of a blur. By the end of the day I had been awake for about 27 hours! I was fading and getting loopy at Mos Burger, which was quite entertaining for Kathryn and Ryan I'm sure. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so fun AISHA!!!!

I'm going to China for Christmas (: my parents moved there... should be interensting!

Kathryn said...

It was so GREAT having you in Japan!!

The deer miss you already. :)