3.21.2011

headlights

When I turned my car on last Saturday morning, I realized one of my headlights was out. I've been dreading this, but knew this day would come. With the help of a friend, I found an Autozone where I could purchase the necessary headlights for Sammy. I would have love to put off the actual installation of the lights to a later date and time, but I had no desire to be pulled over by the cops for a violation of only having one headlight. I opened the hood of the car, figured out where the headlights were, and while looking at my owner's manual, proceeded to change my headlights. It wasn't with out a little struggle and a few phone calls to my dad, but you wanna know how and why I did it? Because I am awesome. And self-sufficient. Boo ya.

1 comment:

dawn said...

THAT YOU ARE!!!