This past weekend my best friend came into town with her husband for a mini family reunion and to run the Fresno Half Marathon! Erikka's family came up to Fresno too. I was so excited to see them and super nervous to run the Half since I didn't exactly train as well as I could have. But the race was a success! I managed to run, well jog the entire thing! And Erikka and Eric got a time of 2:13! I was and still am, very proud of all of us! I kept thinking 'I can't believe I finished!!'

Morning of the race, I found out they forgot to put my name on my bib!!
I was a little angry! haha.

Eric, Erikka, me Jodie, & Collin all dressed and ready to run the 13.1!!

Finishers!! Woo hooo! So excited! ...and sore!
2 comments:
Love it! I could never run 13.1 miles. I don't think i've ran that many in my life total. ha! Go LISH!
Yayayaya! You did it! Ever feel like running another?!
Post a Comment