7.22.2010

my painting


a while back i talked about a painting class i was taking. well....here are the results. my first painting ever!! i'm no professional artist, but i am very proud!!

5 comments:

Luke and Jessica said...

ahhhhhhh I love love love love love this! You did a great job. I have painted a few pictures to hang in my room or in Luke's office (when he had an office. ha) but none of them turned out this beautiful! Are you going to continue in the class? I want some details! I would love to learn.

Kathryn said...

Holy moley, I am SOOO impressed!!! Nice work! wowza! :)

condapfour said...

Very nice job. you should be very proud of yourself. do you have it hanging in your apartment yet?

Julie said...

Beautiful :)

Carol said...

alisha, that is beautiful! great job! i'm jealous that you got to take a painting class. i've been really wanting to take art classes lately.