for those of you who are fans of C.S. Lewis, or more importantly, fans of The Chronicles of Narnia, you should know that The Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out this Christmas!i just watched the trailer, and i have to say that i am very much looking forward to seeing this film. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was probably my favorite book to imagine while reading. i am especially drawn to stories that follow characters on a journey, this one being an exciting journey at sea.
check out this link to see the teaser trailer!
2 comments:
I hope this movie comes out in Japan!
It was so great to talk to you this morning (your evening!), can't wait for you to get here!! :)
Umm...is it time for an update yet?! I've been waiting patiently. :)
PS-I'm also patiently waiting for you to get to Japan!!!!! :D
Post a Comment