5.17.2010

Relay for Life

I am participating in an event called Relay for Life at the the end of this month. (May 22-May 23) Relay for Life is a 24 hour walk in which the money raised goes to the American Cancer Society for cancer research.

Having lost my friend Peder just 2 months ago to cancer, has changed the way I respond to an event like this. I am excited to walk in his memory and I am hopeful that the money raised going toward research, can help people from having to experience the pain and loss that cancer brings.

If you feel passionate about this cause or know someone who has been affected by cancer, there is an opportunity to donate financially to me or to our team. (Follow this link)

1 comment:

Cath K said...

YAY! You are gonna ROCK that relay:-) And hopefully blow away the competition in fitness4fundraising! Your team is doing GREAT!!! xxx