This looks like such a fun time! :) And the weather was absolutely gorgeous this weekend...even more perfect.
I want In-n-out!!!!! We had that THREE TIMES on our honeymoon HAHAHAPS I am trying to get out to San Diego and LA this Summer. Hopefully it works out
Looks like you girls had a blast and a half! I can't wait to hear all about it. And by the way... I'm totally coming with them next time!!!
oh california. how i love thee. and lish. i love lish too! i'm glad kelly and elyse made it out for a visit! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This looks like such a fun time! :) And the weather was absolutely gorgeous this weekend...even more perfect.
I want In-n-out!!!!!
We had that THREE TIMES on our honeymoon HAHAHA
PS I am trying to get out to San Diego and LA this Summer. Hopefully it works out
Looks like you girls had a blast and a half! I can't wait to hear all about it. And by the way... I'm totally coming with them next time!!!
oh california. how i love thee. and lish. i love lish too! i'm glad kelly and elyse made it out for a visit! :)
Post a Comment