11.20.2009

peppermint hot chocolate.

i've been checking my usual blogs thinking, 'wow, people haven't been updating lately' and realized that i haven't either!

this past week has been one of the most stressful weeks i've had in a very long time. pretty much dealing with moving and bugs and standing up for my rights as a tenant! i am very glad it is friday, but i feel like my bug issues in my current apt aren't going away anytime soon. time for new action to deal with this problem.

on a lighter note, 103.5 is playing christmas music already! and i drank a peppermint hot chocolate from a holiday cup this morning. contentment :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

You moved out of the beloved Park La Brea?

erikka said...

did you get mocha shavings on top?? :)

Melissa Ansley said...

I LOVE 103.5!!! The KOST...I miss it so. I don't care who makes fun of me. And yes, they will play that Christmas music straight through now til December 25th.

PS. Will you be around between Christmas and New Years at all, or will you be home? I am going to drive down probably on the 28th or 29th and stay til the first, would love to stop by and see you!